SOLID SURFACES FOR RECEPTIONS
Client: Telecom Namibia
Colour: Bright White
Installer: Creative Polyester Industries
MODERN SOLID SURFACE RECEPTION AREAS
CONTEMPORARY DESIGNS WITH FUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS
We are delighted to announce that our latest customer is Teleshop in Namibia. The main reception and matching seating furniture has been made out of our full acrylic solid surface bright white material.
Interior architects and designers like the flexibility that a full solid surface product gives to the creative mind!
Congratulations to Teleshop in Windhoek for their splendid solid surface reception area!
USING SOLID SURFACES FOR RECEPTION AREAS
- Staron is available in a range of more than a 100 trendy colours and patterns! Designers and decorators are especially impressed with Staron’s Tempest colors and the natural patterns of its Supreme collection.
- A great advantage of Salvocorp’s Staron range is its ability to provide corporates and brands with the same colour for years to come- gone are the days of a specific colour being discontinued!
- Staron can be easily fabricated to create nearly any shape, and can be thermoformed into flowing curves. Now, there really is no limit to the design possibilities!
- Every seam in Staron solid surfaces are glued and buffed, creating seamless walls, columns, display fixtures and other designs.
- Because Staron is nonporous, it is certified for use in applications that natural stone is not; such as the health care and food service industries.
- Another advantage of Staron is that it can also be used for exterior cladding. However, this option is only available on certain colours and thickness requirements. Please contact Salvocorp for more information.
AN AUTHORIZED STARON SOLID SURFACE PARTNER
At Salvocorp, we believe that the finishes are as important as the foundation. It is the attention to detail that turns your bathroom into a sanctuary, your kitchen into a culinary playground, or your office space into a cutting-edge environment. From basins, tub decks and counter tops, to furnishing finishes and specialised papers, we are able to offer you complete finishing solutions. Our range of products complement a variety of applications and are backed by global manufacturers and partnerships.
With branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Dubai, Salvocorp is able to provide customers with products and solutions with our International footprint.
Specify with Salvocorp
Although Salvocorp always carries core colour ranges, kindly remember to always confirm stock levels and the lead times with a Salvocorp representative. It is also important to let representatives know when products are specified so that the councils can start to communicate with the fabricators and installers as soon as possible to ensure availability and to assist with any technical data and questions.
Get in Touch!
Drop us a line and let us know how we can help you!