Offering a number of unique benefits, Staron solid surface is a popular choice in the home as well as in healthcare facilities and various other commercial premises across the world. Made from high-quality acrylic, Staron is used to create seamless surfaces as well as sinks and wall-cladding. Its benefits range from sustainability all the way to hygiene and versatility. Keep reading to find out more about Staron solid surface and what it has to offer.
Top Reasons to Choose Staron Solid Surface
Whether you are planning to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom, or you are looking for a suitable surface material for a restaurant, clinic, school or medical practice, this material has many unique properties. Some of the biggest reasons to consider Staron solid surface for your home or business includes the following benefits:
- Seamless. The seamless nature of this surface means that there are no seams or joints. This helps to create a flawless design but it also ensures less chance of trapped dust and fluids, making this type of surface extremely easy to clean.
- Sustainable. Staron is manufactured according to strict guidelines, meeting requirements for sustainable and environmental regulations. Staron recycled series products use pre-consumer recycled content, which helps to reduce industrial waste and energy consumption throughout the manufacturing process.
- Versatile. A wide variety of colours and styles are offered within various ranges, from classic stone-look solid surfaces all the way to colourful surfaces that easily blend into the look of your home or business. The versatility of Staron makes it a popular choice for the home as well as restaurants, schools, healthcare facilities and various other premises.
- Practical. This type of surface is homogeneous, easy to repair, easy to restore with light sight sanding and polishing, long-lasting, strong, and resistant to impact. That means minimal maintenance and a long-lasting countertop surface that will not easily fade or chip.
- Hygienic. As this material is homogeneous, there is no surface layer present. The benefit of this is far less chance of bacteria and mildew and a greatly reduced chance of cross-contamination. Used in kitchens, clinics or any other room that requires a high level of sanitation, this surface will always be a hygienic choice that offers great peace of mind.